Whether you need pre-travel immunizations, routine immunizations, flu shots, TB tests, occupational health assessments or COVID-19 testing for international travel, we can help!
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE
We want to make your visit with us a safe one.
The parking lot becomes the waiting room!
You are welcome to drop in anytime during our office hours listed below:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
8 am - 12 noon
Tuesdays and Thursdays
8 am - 12 noon
We are closed on Statutory Holidays.
Items to bring for your visit:
1. Photo ID with Health Services Care Card number
2. Any applicable forms you have been given for us to complete
3. All vaccination records you can find (if you are under age 30, the local public health units may be able to provide you with a comprehensive list of all vaccines you have received prior to 18 years of age)
4. Accepted methods of payment: eTransfer. Debit. VISA. MasterCard. Cash.
5. If your visit is related to travel: Passport
6. If your visit is related to travel: Copy of ENTIRE flight plan including departure times and landing times of each leg of the journey
Each time you arrive to either office:
1. Please park facing the main entrance.
2. Place a white sheet of paper on the dashboard of your vehicle to alert us.
3. Please remain in your car.
4. We check for new arrivals every 10 minutes or so.
5. You will be escorted into the building when it is your turn.
If you do not arrive in a vehicle and the weather is inclement, please email ahead so we can let you in and wait inside the building.
A mask must be worn.
We are located in the Chiropractic Arts Building located at 2306 McCallum Road.
206-2306 McCallum Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 3P4
We are located near Best Buy. Our clinic entrance is immediately adjacent to (on the right of) Mr Pets.
102d - 45793 Luckakuck Way
Chilliwack BC V2R 5S3
Dr. Darin P. Cherniwchan Inc.
dba Fraser Valley Travel Clinic
This site is for the exclusive use of canadian residents only.