Whether you need pre-travel immunizations, routine immunizations, flu shots, TB tests, occupational health assessments or COVID-19 testing for international travel, we can help!
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE
We want to make your visit with us a safe one. A mask must be worn at all times.
You will not need to book an appointment to see the doctor.
Click here for office hours.
Each time you arrive to either the ABBOTSFORD or CHILLIWACK offices:
1. Please wear a mask before entering the building.
2. Knock on the office door and our staff will greet you.
Items to bring for your visit:
1. Photo ID with Health Services Care Card number
2. Any applicable forms you have been given for us to complete
3. All vaccination records you can find (if you are under age 30, the local public health units may be able to provide you with a comprehensive list of all vaccines you have received prior to 18 years of age)
4. Accepted methods of payment: eTransfer. Debit. VISA. MasterCard. Cash.
5. If your visit is related to travel: Passport
6. If your visit is related to travel: Copy of ENTIRE flight plan including departure times and landing times of each leg of the journey
We are located near Best Buy. Our clinic entrance is immediately adjacent to (on the right of) Mr Pets.
102d - 45793 Luckakuck Way
Chilliwack BC V2R 5S3
Dr. Darin P. Cherniwchan Inc.
dba Fraser Valley Travel Clinic
This site is for the exclusive use of canadian residents only.
We are privileged to meet at the Abbotsford office on which is considered part of the traditional and unceded territory of the Stó:lō people, the Semá:th First Nation and Mathxwí First Nation.
We are privileged to meet at the chilliwack office on the STOH-LO (Stó:lō) unceded traditional territory of the Pilalt (sounds as spelled) and Ch-ihl-kway-uhk (Ts'elxweyeqw) tribes"